1. Never let anyone define your limits.
2. When people say “No,” don’t take it personal. Rejection is an opportunity for you to grow.
3. Successful people find solution to the problem while others find to blame.
4. Widen your connection.
5. Always seek God. You can never go wrong with Him.
6. Having a clear conscience can make you healthier and have zest in life.
7. One of the greatest investments in life is building a quality relationship.
8. A good habit of a successful people is he knows how to prioritize.
9. Lapse of judgment happens, but the greatest mistake is not coming to God to ask for forgiveness.
10. Discipline and consistency are the main ingredients of success.
11. Always be humble.
12. Learn to appreciate people even for the small things they do.
13. With or without a supervisor, always do your best effort.
14. Never underestimate the power of prayer.
15. Learn to be happy for someone’s achievement.
16. Humility is letting Jesus to transform your imperfections.
17. Buying unhealthy food is like buying an illness.
18. Never judge people because there is a room for Judgment Day.
19. Always be patient. In an instant and ever-changing society, not too many people have patience.
20. Learn to be grateful with what you have.
21. Material things are temporal, find things that have lasting value.
22. Creativity is powerful.
23. Never stop learning.
24. Surround yourself with positive people who can also be your great mentors.
25. Spend quality time with your children.
26. Your wife is your greatest best friend.
27. Failure to have a well-defined goal will lead you nowhere.
28. A wise man values his time instead of wasting it.
29. Nothing is more fulfilling in life than to discover your passion or talent.
30. It’s okay to say “No” in some occasions.
31. Being proactive is taking self-responsibility instead of blaming anyone.
32. You can’t please everyone.
33. You have full control over your attitudes, choices and responses.
34. True listening is taking your eyes away from the computer and looking at the eyes of who is talking.
35. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, it’s a sign of strength.
36. Family worship should be a top priority of every Christian family.
37. Money is temporal but love is eternal.
38. Most of the time it takes time and patience before you harvest the fruit of your labor.
39. It’s always better to tell the truth than giving superficial excuses.
40. Tell your children to just do their best. Compete with oneself instead of others.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” –Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
P.S. 1 My book OMG! OFW’s Money is Gone: Practical Tips On How to Be Wise With Your hard-earned Money” is now available for OFWs. Send your queries at email@example.com.
P.S. 2 Are you an OFW? I encourage you to join TrulyRichCub (TRC) if you want to be financially literate: Join TRC Today!